Friday, July 27, 2012

Pinterest Fridays

Have you discovered Pinterest?

peonies on blue, oil on canvas, 20 x 16 inches. ©2012 Kristina Wentzell


The social media site for us folks who are more visually inclined. A veritable feast for the eyes.

Full disclosure--it can be addicting.  I encouraged my Mom to sign up.  At first, she was resistant-- with lots of "what is this Pinterest thing" and "I won't be able to use it"---well fast forward just a few short hours and she was off and running.  She has created dozens of beautiful boards chock full of inspiration.

Every Friday, I am going to feature something on Pinterest. My art, other artists, flowers, gardening, beautiful landscapes, and just whatever I think will inspire you at the moment.


In the meantime, check out my latest Pinterst board: Art Blog Posts


A selection of the best of my blog posts from over the past year. Enjoy!  If you like what you see, please follow me on Pinterest and share with your friends.

No comments: