Thursday, July 26, 2012

Art on Bartlett Mall, Newburyport

Join me this weekend at the Art on Bartlett Mall Fine Art show in charming Newburyport, Mass.

 

Featuring over 60 talented artists from New England and beyond.  All set on lovely, grassy Bartlett Mall with overlooking views of Frog Pond--you'll see why this is one of my favorite shows!


Sunday is also the kick-off for Yankee Homecoming  and will feature activities for the whole family: from pony and train rides for kids to live music, food, vintage cars and of course, art.

I'll be in my usual spot, just at the top of the stairs down to the pond.  Look for the giant, red poppy to find my booth!

I will be displaying many new paintings including my new "Follow the Sun" series of sunflowers paintings--these are event more vibrant and happy in person. Come see!




Art on Bartlett Mall Fine Art Show
Newburyport MA
July 28th & 29th
10am to 5pm




No comments: