Wednesday, June 20, 2012

weekend destination, ocean breezes, sand & art

Looking for a pleasant activity for this weekend? 


How about a trip to the beach in lovely Narragansett, Rhode Island and an afternoon at the 30th Annual Narragansett Art Festival?

30th Annual Narragansett Art Festival
June 23rd & 24th
9am to 5pm
Veteran's Memorial Park
Memorial Square
Narragansett, Rhode Island


The weather is going to be perfect. Enjoy the sea breezes while strolling through Memorial Park overlooking Narragansett Bay with over 100 fine artist booths on display. 

To get you in the mood here are a couple paintings from my recent best beach series.  This is a new show for me but I'm thinking I'll have to add Narragansett to my best beach repetoire.

You can find me in booth #95. Stop in and say hello!


the best beach, oil on canvas, 8 x 8 inches.  ©2011 Kristina Wentzell



the best beach 2, oil on canvas, 8 x 8 inches.  ©2011 Kristina Wentzell



No comments: