Sunday, May 20, 2012

Art under the birches


Come share two of my favorite things: my garden and art.

This year I decided to combine the two with Art under the birches: an art in the garden tour at my home/studio.  This unique show will give visitors an inside peek at my most recent paintings and into my private garden, a little oasis in the city.


Birches, oil on canvas, 40 x 20 inches.  ©2012 Kristina Wentzell

I’m also pleased to announce a few special guests who will be joining me.

My friend and fellow Mass Art grad, Caryn King will be displaying her latest work.  Caryn’s paintings are expertly and sensitively rendered animal portraits, from cows, chickens and pigs of our area's rural farms to owls, foxes & rabbits of New England's wild places.

Romeo, acrylic, ©2012 Caryn King

In addition, Art under the birches will feature some outdoor sculptures by local artists and some fabulous upcycled garden artMore on that later.


Come see what's on the easel and in the flower beds.  Join Caryn King and me for a unique art show in my garden.


Art under the birches
June 16th & 17th
Sat: 10-4 Sun: 12-4

87 Ashuelot Street
Keene, New Hampshire

Pop in any time, sip a glass of wine or lemonade while enjoying the flowers, plants, (and a few backyard chickens!), and of course, art.




No comments: