Friday, September 14, 2012

Available prints!


The prints are here! 
 
 
I printed the first run yesterday and got them all framed.  Here are a few photos of them hung on my porch.  They look cute all in a row, don't you think?
 
 
They are printed on canvas with archival inks and then sealed with a protective UV spray that protects them from moisture & sun.  They are framed in these simple, natural wood frames. Size of the prints are 8x8 inches. Price is $50 each. Message or email me if you'd like to purchase one.
 
I will eventually list them on my Etsy shop but in the meantime I am off to Andover Art in the Park and then getting the Happy Camper ready for her debut!
 






here's Daffodil
 


 
and Big Red




Elvis...
 

 
 
and Priscilla
 



and George
 



 and finally....Napoleon
 



 a trio from my Walking with Spring series









Here's a list of all the available prints.




No comments: