Thursday, September 13, 2012

Andover Art in the Park & a new offering!



This Saturday is the annual Andover Art in the Park in lovely downtown Andover, MA.

It's a great way to spend the afternoon--strolling around Central Park while enjoying the work of 70+ regional fine artists. After the show, you are within walking distance to the shops & restaurants of Andover for a bite to eat.


Find me in booth #41 (look for the giant, red poppy!)


Andover Art in the Park
Central Park
September 15th
10am to 4pm







I now offer prints!


New this show, I am offering prints for the first time. Folks have been asking for a while now and I'm finally ready to deliver. To start, I will have 8x8 inch prints on canvas using archival inks---they will be virtually indistinguishable from the originals. The prints will be framed in simple, contemporary wood frames.
 
 
 

No comments: