Monday, August 6, 2012

Where to find me in August: The Works Bakery & Cafe


I’ve mentioned before that many of the people who visit me at art shows call my booth the ‘happy place. 


Having my work displayed in a local restaurant gives me the opportunity to spread that happiness just a little further.  For the month of August, the Works Bakery Café will be featuring my paintings.


The Works Bakery Cafe ~ featured artist
August 3rd - Septembter 5th
120 Main Street
Keene NH



The Works serves tasty bagels and baked goods with great coffee, and is a local land mark right on Main Street in Keene.  I’m so glad to be back in this location that first  featured my art back in May of 2011.



Before Google Maps and online restaurant reviews, my husband and I enjoyed hunting down great places to eat in the cities and towns that we visited in our travels.  If it led to a great meal, it would become one of our regular places to visit on that route.   The Works is one of those places we discovered when Keene was just a cool town we passed through on our way somewhere else.  It’s also a regional chain, and their Portland location became a Sunday morning favorite when we lived there. 


The next time you’re in downtown Keene please stop by the Works to have a bite and enjoy a little art-inspired happiness!




No comments: