Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Mobile Art Gallery: a Kickstarter update

The pledges continue to come in on the Happy Camper Mobile Art Gallery campaign--I am now halfway to my goal.  A HUGE thank you to everyone who has made that happen!  I am so grateful for all of your support.




For those of you who are new to my project: I am converting a 1966 DeCamp Travel Trailer into a Mobile Art Gallery. I will deck out the inside (and outside) with a gallery hanging system, lights, and take it on the road to art fairs, farmers markets, street festivals and meet-ups with other mobile art galleries.  I've launched a Kickstarter campaign to make this happen.

Looking forward...I have until September 12th to make it the rest of the way.

In return, you'll receive original artwork starting at just $25.  I've been working on a fun, new reward--so you'll now have a choice of an original painting or this!  Hint: it involves vintage campers. Stay tuned!

Go here for all the details:

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/kwentzell/the-happy-camper-a-mobile-art-gallery-project


Kickstarter is a funding platform for creative projects.  It has funded some pretty amazing ideas from a lot of creative folks. It is an "All or Nothing" deal.  I need to make my goal of $2500 by September 12th or I get nothing.

When you pledge, your credit card will not be charged until September 12th and ONLY if I make my goal.

Thank you!!!




No comments: