Monday, June 22, 2009

home stretch

I can't put it off any longer...time to pack up the studio! I am sad to leave East Aurora. This is a great town and my little family has been really happy here. At left is a painting I did at Knox Farm State Park, one of our favorite places in town and is just down the road from our house. A magical place where we've spent many hours walking through field and wood, bluebird spotting, kite-flying and just soaking up the beauty.

That said, I am looking forward to returning to New Hampshire. I am a New England girl at heart so it feels like going home. I will be much closer to family which my 2 little charges are especially excited about. It's all good...if only I could twitch my nose and get all these boxes packed. More soon and an update about an upcoming show.

No comments: