Tuesday, June 30, 2009

fellow artists ~ Terri Wentzell

As I mentioned before, I am going to post about a few artists that inspire me during my move to NH. And did I mention I come from a talented family? Well, I do. It probably goes back to my grandmother who while not an artist, was a very creative person. I was blessed to have her live in our home my entire childhood. She was always making and doing, cooking, baking, sewing, gardening, nature watching, crafting, you name it...it was going on at our house.

But I digress...today I am featuring my mum, Terri Wentzell. An accomplished watercolorist, she is inspired by the lovely landscapes and seascapes of her native state of Maine. Our family hosts an annual art show in August, set in her beautiful gardens at her home in Rangeley, Maine. Check out Terri's website to see more of her work.


Terri Wentzell
"birches at sunset"
watercolor on paper
limited edition giclee prints available

No comments: