Saturday, October 26, 2013

open studio--in pictures

A virtual tour from the Fall Foliage Art Studio Tour open studio. If you missed it--check out my schedule to see upcoming events.






a corner of my studio: display of floral paintings and a favorite from my birds' nest collection.

my living room is open on the tour--this time featuring large floral paintings and wee prints

my new collection of songbird prints on canvas

my studio--spiffed up and looking shiny for the tour

artwork spills out onto the breezeway

the Happy Camper Mobile Art Gallery set up in my driveway

 the Happy Camper!

new work from my painting demonstration

my tools--I love looking at these

a vintage 1966 camper (all original) converted to "art gallery on wheels"



the foyer featured meadow themed landscapes

cards, prints, paintings, and a new work in progress for the open studio

chunky sunflower prints

chunky bachelor buttons



say Hi to the girls--Daffodil, Marigold, Buttercup, Edith, Esther & Minnie Pearl

chicken and owl prints


Milo--my official greeter for open studio


"a prayer in spring" painting
new acrylic/collage paintings

large triptych of the White Mountains in my studio

my other studio kitty


No comments: