Saturday, August 18, 2012

the Happy Camper Update

A big thank you to everyone who has supported my Kickstarter campaign so far! 

In just a few days, I'm already over 20% of the way to my goal.  This is important because Kickstarter is an all or nothing deal.  Read more about the project here.





In exchange for becoming a supporter of the Happy Camper: mobile art gallery project you will receive cool, original artwork. And I tried to make the incentives extra inviting.

If you've been thinking about getting one of the backyard chicken paintings--now is a great time.  For a donation of $100 you will receive one 8 x 8 original chicken painting (or a floral if you prefer).  These paintings are regularly priced at $150.





Remember when I said one of my goals is to have meet-ups with other artists?  Getting one step closer...

My friend and fellow Keene artist, Nicole Caulfield is working on a mobile art gallery of her own!  She has been hard at work retrofitting a 1980's camper.  Here are a couple of her sketches of her plans:




You can see Nicole's beautiful artwork and read more about her project here.



No comments: