Thursday, April 24, 2014

Keene Art Tour--SPRING edition!


Keene Art Tour: SPRING edition! May 3rd & 4th 2014  10am to 5pm
87 Ashuelot Street  Keene NH


The Keene Art Tour is coming soon with a new SPRING edition! Grab this map and come by car, come on foot, come on bikes, (unicycles? pogo sticks?)...we don't care. Just come! Spring will have arrived (we promise!) and the studios will be spiffed up and ready for you.

You can find me at stop #2 (87 Ashuelot Street) where I will be joined by guest artist Melinda LaBarge and her fabulous, colorful Nuno felt scarves, coats & pillows (Mother's Day gifts anyone?)

The Happy Camper Mobile Art Gallery--my 1966 DeCamp Travel Trailer converted to mobile art gallery-- will also be making her spring debut. Stop by and see what's new in my studio, the camper, meet the studio kitties and enjoy a glass of wine or two.


PS: Visitors will have a chance to enter to win two tickets to one my upcoming Art, Wine & Fun Nights. :-)



1 comment:

Unknown said...

To the happy camper,

I really like the camper,gallery. I'd like to do something similar to a shipping container, it would need a lot of work and labor and material costs.
Oh well PEACE OUT!
THANKS, STEPHEN W STANKO
ODSCAPE PICTURES.