Monday, November 4, 2013

open studio--in pictures

If you didn't make it--here's a quick peek at the 2013 Keene Art Tour. The place was hopping all weekend. Looking forward to doing it again next year!
dining room converted to studio--with beautiful southern exposure

Milo--the official ambassador and greeter for the KAT

art supplies!

what was on my easel during the tour
painting finished!



refreshment table and "the upper meadow"--this is painting featured in the Keene Sentinel article

me with my talented guest artists--Tanya & Melinda

fiber artist Melinda LaBarge

flowers & birds nest corner

some of my new acrylic & collage creations

pottery by Tanya Rudenjak

pottery by Tanya Rudenjak

painting in progress

some of Melinda's fiber creations

pottery and "a prayer in spring"

my beautiful Melinda scarf matches my painting

not shy about color here at my home/studio


peonies

chickens--originals & prints


Tanya and her pottery

"bloom" diptych & chunky floral prints

"facing the sun"

No comments: