Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Three venues/One Month - where you can find me!

I think I've mentioned before April is a busy month! Or rather March, the month I was preparing for THREE simultaneous shows. But I'm a girl who likes a challenge (and apparently a bunch of deadlines). The three show are up and will hang through the end of the month.


I hope you can join me on Trolley Night in Manchester on April 19th. My opening at Sage Gallery is from 5-9 pm. More details on Trolley Night here.



Kristina Wentzell, bluebird, 12 x 16 inches, oil on canvas. ©2012


April 3rd - 28th
Of Independent Hues: paintings inspired by the poetry of Robert Frost & Emily Dickinson
Sage Gallery, 70 Lowell Street, Manchester NH
Opening Reception April 19th, 5-9pm


April 1st - 30th
Featured Artist: Prime Roast, Keene NH


April 6th - May 3rd
Of Field & Farm: featuring the paintings of Caryn King & Kristina Wentzell
The Works Bakery Cafe, Brattleboro VT

No comments: