Friday, February 3, 2012

2012 is shaping up!

Kristina Wentzell, August's sunflowers, oil on canvas, 40 x 20 inches. ©2011



The 100 painting project at the end of the year sure takes wallop out of me. So, after taking off some time for the holidays and a little mid-winter hybernating--I am back at it and ready to work in my studio!

This year is shaping up great! I am really excited about my new CSArt project: A Year of Flowers. Look for a lot more posts coming soon where I am going to share some personal stories, inspirations and new work about one of my favorite subjects.

I'll be also working on a new series inspired by the poetry of Emily Dickinson and Robert Frost. I will be showing this collection in April at Sage Gallery in Manchester, NH and then in May at Sunflowers Restaurant in Jaffrey, NH.

Plus, I'm scheduling my usual full roster of outdoor summer shows, so it looks like I'll be a busy girl!

See my full schedule here. Looking forward to seeing you this year!




No comments: