Saturday, January 14, 2012

CSArt: A Year of Flowers




I'm very excited to announce my next endeavor--A Year of Flowers: a Community Supported Art (CSA) project. Inspired by the popular community supported agriculture movement, CSArts are popping up all over the country. With that same "buy local" spirit, CSArts allow customers to purchase a "share" of art from a single or group of artists.

This project represents an incredible value for collectors while supporting my local business.


Details:
  • A single share includes 6 original oil paintings; each a vibrant, colorful depiction of a different seasonal flower.
  • Your first painting will arrive in mid-March and approximately every 6 weeks thereafter.
  • Paintings may be picked up at my studio or shipped right to your door.
  • Paintings are ready to hang on gallery wrapped canvas.
  • Sizes will include 8 x 8, 9 x 12, 6 x 12 and 10 x 10 inches.
Benefits for Collectors: Receive multiple original works from a limited series at a fantastic value (over 50% savings)! At the end of the year, you will have a lovely collection of floral art that could be hung as a group, singly, or given as gifts.

How to Participate: You may purchase via Paypal or contact me via email or phone. Paintings may be picked up at my studio or shipped to your door.

Cost: $450 for 6 original oil paintings of seasonal flowers, artist choice. This is a 50% savings!

Shipping Option: $45 for 6 paintings

Go HERE to purchase a share or for more information.




4 comments:

Miranda said...

Just came to check out your CSA after seeing it at Kristins, but your web site link isn't working. Beautiful work!

Kristina Wentzell said...

Hi Miranda,

Thank you! I didn't realize my website domain had expired...I appreciate the heads up and it is all fixed now and should be up and running by the end of the day. Argh...computers!

Kristina

Kristina Wentzell said...

Hi Miranda,

Thank you! I didn't realize my website domain had expired...I appreciate the heads up and it is all fixed now and should be up and running by the end of the day. Argh...computers!

Kristina

Miranda said...

Awesome... thanks! I'll go check it out now :)