Tuesday, November 8, 2011

cupcakes!

Kristina Wentzell, cherry on top, oil on canvas, 4 x 4 inches. ©2011

Cupcakes!

I've never painted baked goods before but thought it would be fun. My 100 painting project is a good excuse to try new ideas. A few years back, I discovered an amazing cupcake cookbook: Vegan Cupcakes Take Over the World.

For a while there, cupcakes were taking over my world...I was baking one delectable recipe after another...it was starting to get a little crazy. Luckily, I had some good friends (and two little charges) who were happy to help me consume them.

So here they are...a calorie free delight.




Kristina Wentzell, sprinkles, oil on canvas, 4 x 4 inches. ©2011


Kristina Wentzell, cupcake 2, oil on canvas, 4 x 4 inches. ©2011


Kristina Wentzell, cupcake, oil on canvas, 4 x 4 inches. ©2011


These paintings are available HERE...as part of my 100 Paintings for $100 Less project.

No comments: