Tuesday, July 26, 2011

wild poppies

Here's a sneak peek at a new poppy series I've been working on.

I've had a idea to create a "modular art" series for a while now and it is finally coming together.

Often, my customers have very specific spaces that they are trying to find a piece of wonderful art to fit. These Modular pieces will be coordinating series of paintings that can be hung in groupings vertically, horizontally, any which way. Modular art will be affordably priced so customers can purchase multiples for the perfect fit for their space.

I'll have a lot more on this soon...


In the meantime, here is my first modular series "wild poppies".



Kristina Wentzell, wild poppies 2, oil on canvas, 20 x 20 inches. ©2011





Kristina Wentzell, wild poppies 3, oil on canvas, 20 x 20 inches. ©2011

No comments: