Thursday, November 4, 2010

100 paintings for the holidays!

I am excited to announce a special project I've been working on. 100 small paintings for the holidays for $100 or less. Between now and December 31st, I am offering 100 specially priced oil paintings in a variety of subject matter...landscapes, florals, and the ever popular chickens! This a great opportunity to add to your collection or purchase a truly one-of-a kind gift for someone special.

I will be posting new work daily, as I paint them, until I reach my 100 painting goal. They will be available through my website, at these special prices until December 31st. Paintings can be purchased securely online through my website or via email.




Kristina Wentzell, Through the Trees 2, oil on canvas, 6 x 6 inches. © 2010

No comments: