Thursday, September 18, 2008

moved back in

Now that I've wrapped up the summer show season, I've moved everything back into my studio at redFish. It feels great to be settled again and I'm ready to work! Both of my little charges are in school this year (1/2 day for one of them), so it is easier to have a regular schedule. I'm not quite ready to crank out daily paintings yet but I'm getting there.

I'll be in my studio every Tuesday and Thursday until 6pm and other days by chance. Stop by and visit if you find yourself in lovely East Aurora! Here are a few pics after I moved my work back in.










a still life set up I've been working on ~ I'll post the painting tomorrow

2 comments:

GMG said...

awesome artworks! i'm guessing you love flowers as your subject. :)

Cindy said...

The studio looks very inviting and a great place to work and show your paintings!