Monday, June 9, 2008

Walking Nature's Paths

Here are a few photos from our redFISH gallery show. I'm doing the show with my sister-in-law, Cindy, who is a fantastic pastel artist. It will hang until July 25th, so those of you in western New York...come check it out! Also, starting this week I will be moving my studio to redFISH...I'm very excited about having a bigger space and interacting in a great community of artists.
21 Elm Street
East Aurora NY 14052

Walking Nature's Paths: paintings inspired by the natural world

If the sight of the blue skies fills you with joy, if a blade of grass springing up in the fields has power to move you, if the simple things of nature have a message that you understand, rejoice, for your soul is alive. ~Eleonora Duse



my kids grazing at the buffet table


Cindy's pastels





my poppy series




Cindy & I





No comments: