Thursday, November 14, 2013

4th annual 100 Painting Sale


4th annual 100 Paintings for $100 or Less Sale



November in my studio means one thing: 100 paintings.  

It's a lot of work and things always get a little nutty but I like a challenge and pushing myself a bit. Something interesting artistically always comes out of it--this year I have been creating a lot of new pieces with collage elements.  

For the fourth year in a row, I am offering 100 Painting for the Holidays.  Prices are affordable, with most $100 or less.  New this year are prints on paper and canvas, mixed media paintings, note cards and larger paintings. 

November is also lung cancer awareness month.  And since lung cancer has affected my family in a big way I like to give back by donating a portion of November's sales to the Lung Cancer Alliance.  

The sale runs November 15th through December 16th online or at my studio. Stop by on Saturday, December 7th, 10am or 4pm for my Holiday Sale Open House.  



100 Painting Sale
November 15th -December 16th















No comments: